U.S. News Ranks RMU No. 24 For Graduate IT Programs
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
U.S. News and World Report has ranked Robert Morris University No. 24 in the nation in the magazine’s annual rankings of graduate technology programs, based on admissions selectivity, faculty credentials, and academic and career support services offered to students.
RMU offers several online master’s degree programs in high-demand fields including information security, data analytics, Internet systems/web applications, and mainframe enterprise systems:
- MS Information Security & Assurance degree
- MS Information Security & Assurance- Enterprise Systems Concentration degree
- MS Competitive Intelligence Systems degree
- MS Competitive Intelligence Systems-Enterprise Systems Concentration degree
- MS Internet Information Systems degree
- MS Internet Information Systems-Enterprise Systems Concentration degree
John Turchek, head of the Department of Computer and Information Systems, said the U.S. News ranking is well-earned by the department’s faculty. In fact, in the U.S. News Rankings, RMU earned a perfect score of 100 for faculty credentials and training.
He noted that in June, IBM designated RMU’s computer and information systems degree the “gold standard” for mainframe enterprise system degree programs worldwide.
“With our high-quality faculty, we expect these high rankings to continue,” said Turchek.