National Residence Hall Honorary
What is the National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH)?
The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is the premiere honorary which is comprised of the top 1% of residence hall students. NRHH is supported by the leading international organization advocating for the interests and welfare of residence hall students, while also providing opportunities for their personal growth and development. NRHH strives to provide recognition for individuals who have contributed to the advancement of college and university housing. It ensures the advancement of member chapters through resource sharing, programming and leadership development opportunities to contribute and support the vision of the National Association of College and University Residence Halls, Incorporated.
Look for NRHH at RMU around campus!
- Student & Club Recognition on Facebook
- 4th Annual RMU Fish Race in the spring
How to get recognized!
Do you know of a student, staff/faculty member, or club/organization that is doing great things on campus? Did you go to an event that was original, innovative, informative and/or amazing? Let us know! Let’s recognize them! Below are two google forms. Fill out the one that works best and let us know about them. We may even be able to get them recognized nationally!
The Robert Morris Chapter of the National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is an organization dedicated to NRHH's two values: service and recognition. The Robert Morris Chapter works hard to serve the Robert Morris University campus with programs and services related to the two values, and to recognize members of the RMU community who are committed to serving our campus.
Chapter Membership Standards
- Individual members need to have a grade point average of at least a 3.25 on the 4.00 RMU Grade Scale.
- Individual members need to have lived in RMU residence halls during the year or prior to the induction.
- Individual members need to exhibit outstanding leadership and service to the residence hall community.
Chapter Nomination Requirements
- Nominees must have resided in Robert Morris University Residence Halls for at least a two semesters (including the present semester).
- Nominees must have a cumulative G.P.A. of at least 3.25 on the RMU scale;
- Nomination must be provided to the Office of Residence Life by the designated date and time for distribution to the Official Selection Committee.
- All NRHH members, university faculty, staff and students can make nominations. If this is an organization that aligns with your ambitions and values, you may also apply on your own.
- Nominees must be able to attend meetings (1 semester may be missed because of night class responsibilities).
- If selected for NRHH, the induction ceremony will be in the spring.
A complete application includes:
- The answers to the three essay questions.
- A copy of your resume. Please include all on- campus and off-campus memberships, offices held, service to the university, and local communities.
- One reference: preferably from RMU Faculty, Staff or Student staff.
To apply find our application on the Residence Life Portal on Orgsync!
2016- 2017 NRHH Leadership
As Executive Committee members of the 2016 - 2017 Robert Morris Chapter of the National Residence Hall Honorary, please do not hesitate to contact the officers as they work to support the mission and vision of the Office of Residence Life.
Vice President of Recognition
Vice President of Service
Vice President of Administration
Vice President of Public Relations