- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Minimum major GPA of 3.0
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for computing courses
- Applied 87-108 credits towards bachelor’s degree with at least 18 credits
earned at RMU
- A completed program application
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume or vita
The SCIS Integrated Program requires the student to earn a minimum of 150 credits in order to earn both degrees. Some students may be able to earn an integrated program discount of 3 to 6 credits. Students on undergraduate checksheets that require 126 or more credits may receive up to 6 credits of discount. Students on undergraduate checksheets that require 123 to 125 credits, may receive up to 3 credits of discount. Students on undergraduate checksheets requiring fewer than 123 credits will not receive any integrated program discount since their combined credits must equal at least 150 credits. The integrated program discount is normally applied on the graduate checksheet.
- Graduate courses run in a 16 week semester with two 8 week accelerated sessions
- Certain courses can be taken in either an online or on-ground format
- On-ground classes meet one night a week from 6:00PM – 10:00PM
- Classes are offered Monday through Thursday nights
- Possibly extend your RMU Scholarship to include a fifth year of study
(There are no scholarships for Graduate students!)
- Complete bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the same time in as little as five years
The Integrated Flat Rate of tuition is just a little over $1000 per year more than the Traditional Flat Rate of tuition. Traditional graduate students must pay per credit so having the flat rate option with the Integrated program is a huge savings in additional to your RMU scholarship applying in the fifth year of study.
Students will delay their undergraduate degree completion and participation in commencement ceremonies until completion of the integrated program.