- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Minimum major GPA of 3.0
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for computing courses
- Applied 87-108 credits towards bachelor’s degree with at least 18 credits earned at RMU
- A completed program application
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume or vita
Students admitted to the Integrated Program receive a six credit discount which is usually 3 credits of undergraduate Open Electives and 3 credits of graduate electives. Transfer students normally use up most of their Open Electives when transferring into RMU. Therefore, all six credits of the discount are applied at the graduate level since most of our MS degree are normally 30 credits, this would mean that you only need to complete 24 graduate credits (8 courses) to earn your master’s degree.
- Graduate courses run in a 16 week semester with two 8 week accelerated sessions
- Certain courses can be taken in either an online or on-ground format
- On-ground classes meet one night a week from 6:00PM – 10:00PM
- Classes are offered Monday through Thursday nights
- Possibly extend your RMU Scholarship to include a fifth year of study
(There are no scholarships for Graduate students!)
- Shorten graduate degree by a total of 2 courses
- Complete bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the same time in as little as five years
The Integrated Flat Rate of tuition is just a little over $1000 per year more than the Traditional Flat Rate of tuition. Traditional graduate students must pay per credit so having the flat rate option with the Integrated program is a huge savings in additional to your RMU scholarship applying in the fifth year of study.
The integrated-program students have two options for graduation
Option One: Both degrees conferred at the same time. In this case, the degree requirements for both degrees must be met before any degree can be conferred.
Option Two: Each degree is conferred when earned.