- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Minimum major GPA of 3.0
- Applied 87-108 credits towards bachelor’s degree with at least 18 credits earned at RMU
- A completed program application
- A 1000 word essay detailing the students past, present and future career goals
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume or vita
- Once all application materials are received, you may be invited for a phone or in-person interview with a member of the admissions committee.
The SCIS Integrated Program requires the student to earn a minimum of 150 credits in order to earn both degrees. Some students may be able to earn an integrated program discount of 3 to 6 credits. Students on undergraduate checksheets that require 126 or more credits may receive up to 6 credits of discount. Students on undergraduate checksheets that require 123 to 125 credits, may receive up to 3 credits of discount. Students on undergraduate checksheets requiring fewer than 123 credits will not receive any integrated program discount since their combined credits must equal at least 150 credits. The integrated program discount is normally applied on the graduate checksheet.
- Graduate courses run in a 16 week semester with two 8 week accelerated sessions
- Certain courses can be taken in either a fully online or hybrid format
- Hybrid classes meet for two hours per week per course, with a minimum of 3.5 hours per week online
- Classes are offered Monday through Thursday nights
- Possibly extend your RMU Scholarship to include a fifth year of study
(There are no scholarships for Graduate students!)
- Complete bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the same time in as little as five years
The Integrated Flat Rate of tuition is just a little over $1000 per year more than the Traditional Flat Rate of tuition. Traditional graduate students must pay per credit so having the flat rate option with the Integrated program is a huge savings in additional to your RMU scholarship applying in the fifth year of study.
Students will delay their undergraduate degree completion and participation in commencement ceremonies until completion of the integrated program.