Take your seat at the table
Network privately with the Pittsburgh region’s top business leaders and RMU President Chris Howard in Robert Morris University’s new CEO Club. This exclusive group is limited to CEOs, chairpersons, presidents and company owners who join the RMU President’s Council by making a $1,000 annual gift to the area of your choosing.
When you make a gift to Robert Morris University, you are underwriting excellence for the students who benefit from your gifts. You provide opportunity for those who would not otherwise have it. Members of the RMU CEO Club set an example for others to follow and help President Howard and the entire RMU community to fulfill the university’s vision for its students.
- Network and exchange ideas in a private setting with some of the university’s most successful graduates.
- Engage in a meaningful way with speakers and thought leaders at university- sponsored functions.
- Dine in style at the trendsetting Super Motors for a private CEO Club dinner with head chef Kevin Sousa.
- Travel on a VIP charter trip to Albany, New York to watch RMU take on Siena College in Men’s Basketball.
- Take to the lawn for our spring croquet event, “The RMU Cup,” where CEOs will face off against student leaders.
- VIP access to a Steelers practice watch.
- Tap into your inner artist with a Paint & Wine night at the beautiful Narcissi Winery.
- Share your insights and experience directly with students through Business Week, the Women’s Leadership and Mentorship Program, and the Black Male Leadership Development Institute.
- Connect with the CEO Club through a members-only, password-protected portal with secure access to contact information for other club members.
- For more information about how you can take your place at the table, contact Allie Fetchko at 412-397-6432 or firstname.lastname@example.org.