Work on Campus: Robert Morris University Work on Campus | Robert Morris University

Global Engagement

International Student may work on campus. However, they must always get permission from the Center for Global Engagement before they start working. Here are the steps to work on campus:

1. Find and apply for a job.

2. Once you are hired, bring the offer letter to the CGE and request a Social Security Letter

3. Take Social Security Letter to your new supervisor for a signature

4. Take completed letter with TWO signatures to the Social Security Office.

5. Once you receive your Social Security Number, you may begin working.

Please remember that you may only work 20 hours per week during the semester.