TechNow 2012 is next Thursday, Oct. 25.
There's still time: learn more and get registered at the
TechNow 2012 Conference website.
For this year's Top 10 Reasons to Attend TechNow list, we rallied our fellow Technovians to see what they find valuable about TechNow.
Ok, so it's not exactly a top 10 list, but here goes...
Top 8 Reasons to Attend TechNow 2012: A Technology Conference for Nonprofits
8. "The conference sessions and keynote spark my imagination, helping me think "outside the box" and find new ideas on using technology within my organization."
7. "It's a chance to spend a relaxed day out of the office and meet like-minded people who are also concerned with and excited about nonprofit technology."
6. "TechNow is a community - the camaraderie is invaluable. It gives me a network to access year-round when I have questions or need help."
5. "You can win prizes and pick up cool swag at the exhibitor tables."
4. "The food rocks! Best food of any conference I've ever attended."
3. "There's entertainment in the form of the annual "big, splashy musical number," which is always a must-see!"
2. "We only get to see some of our Technovian friends once a year at the conference and don't want to miss out on renewing those friendships and forming new ones!"
And the number one reason to attend TechNow is:
1. "We get access to nationally-known speakers that we wouldn't normally get to see." (This year's keynote is Rosetta Thurman - www.rosettathurman.com.
Brought to you by: