If your organization needs a simple-to-use but inexpensive solution for creating and sending electronic newsletters, consider MailChimp.com.
MailChimp has an amazing amount of features for the price. Here are just a few:
- Template/branding customization
- List and subscription management
- Social media and mobile integration and reporting
- Analytics and management dashboards
- List segmentation and A/B split testing
- Permanent campaign URLs and archives
- Custom forms for data collection
- Spam filters
- Simple transaction service
- Automatic language translation
If you have a small list, you can take advantage of MailChimp’s Free Forever plan, which allows you to store up to 2,000 subscribers and send up to 12,000 emails per month. Otherwise, it offers monthly plans based on the number of subscribers you have starting at $10/mo. for 0-500 email addresses and ranging to $240/mo. for 25,001-50,000 email addresses.Check it out at http://www.mailchimp.com.