For several years, we’ve been running the monthly feature “Nonprofit Techie Spotlight.” It’s been interesting (and encouraging!) to see how much we have in common in terms of our dreams and goals for tech in our organizations. Likewise, it is fascinating to read about the widely varied ways in which people come into nonprofit technology careers.
If you know a nonprofit techie who you’d like to nominate to be featured in a future Nonprofit Techie Spotlight, please send an email to email@example.com with the name and contact information for your nominee as well as a few sentences on why you are nominating him or her.
Read past Nonprofit Techie Spotlight interviews:
- May 2011: Meet Rob Smiley of ASSET, Inc.!
- April 2011: Meet Tammy Johnston of Westmoreland Casemanagement and Supports, Inc.!
- February 2011: Meet Dallas Smith of the United Way of Allegheny County!
- January 2011: Meet Johna Lingelbach of The Allegheny Conference on Community Development!
- December 2010: Meet Mike Papas of Three Rivers Youth!
- September/October 2010: Meet Steve McDonell of ACHIEVA!
- August 2010: Meet Gina McGrath of the YWCA of Westmoreland County!
- July 2010: Meet Tina Crisp of Program to Aid Citizen Enterprise (PACE)!
- June 2010: Meet Doug Maley of Lifesteps, Inc.!
- May 2010: Meet Sandy Sturgulewski of Family Resources of PA
- April 2010: Meet Bob Dickson of Ward Home, Inc.!
- March 2010: Meet Joe Glackin of Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force!
- February 2010: Meet Michelle Hines of UCP/CLASS!
- November 2009: Meet Chris Chambers of the Frick Art & Historical Center!
- September 2009: Meet Ron Weaver of Mental Health Association of Westmoreland County!
- August 2009: Meet Victoria Michaels of Independence Conservancy!
- July 2009: Meet Paula Pagnotta of Jewish Residential Services!
- June 2009: Meet Lori Butler of Sustainable Pittsburgh!
- May 2009: Meet Joe Allen of PULSE!
- April 2009: Meet Judy Allison of Laughlin Children’s Center!
- March 2009: Meet Margie Wolfe and Millie Zier of Victim Outreach Intervention Center (VOICe)!
- February 2009: Meet Rose McKee of The Claude W. Benedum Foundation!
- January 2009: Meet Norm Mast from the Lutheran Service Society!