Learn more and register for TechNow 2011 at http://technow2011.wordpress.com.
10) You get out of the office for a whole day to learn, reflect, think and stretch your mind.
9) You’ll have the chance to meet fellow Technovians – creating a peer support network with whom you can connect throughout the year when you are having tech-related issues.
8) Your current Technovian pals will miss you if you're not there. And you’ll miss them.
7) We’ve got many new vendors this year for you to meet...vendors who work with nonprofits and can help you utilize tech better to meet your mission. And they usually have candy.
6) We serve the best food of any local conference you’ve ever attended, hands-down. No rubber chicken here!
5) You’ll get to take home a thumb drive full of breakout session materials so you can really listen and be engaged during breakout sessions instead of frantically taking notes.
4) You haven’t experienced hand-drying until you’ve used the Airblade dryers in RMU’s bathrooms. Green, energy-saving technology that dries your hands in mere seconds! Yowsa!
3) Jeff Forster will be providing post-luncheon entertainment again. See the conference Facebook page to watch videos from the last few years. The videos are funny, but there’s nothing quite like watching the real deal!
2) We’ve included hot trends and topics in breakout sessions, including cloud computing, social media, tech policies, and mobile apps.
And the number one reason you should be at TechNow 2011 is:
1) We’ve known this year's keynote speaker John Kenyon for a long time (fellow NTEN member) and can confirm he is an engaging, entertaining and interactive speaker who really knows his stuff!