Robert Morris University recognizes parents and families of its students are an important member of the Colonial community While embracing the University’s Core Values of Academic Excellence, Changing Lives, Active Learning, Individuals Matter, Professional Focus and Global Perspective, the mission of the association will be to:
- stay informed about RMU events, policies, and future plans,
- provide parents and families an avenue to express their ideas and suggestions to the administration,
- raise funds to support RMU initiatives,
- build connections with other RMU families, and
- support the academic mission of the University
To get connected with RMU, please e-mail your name, contact information, and student’s name to email@example.com.
Please take a look at the most recent issue of Family Connections. Family Connections is a publication designed for the parents and families of Robert Morris University students. It is compiled by the Office of Student Life and printed in cooperation with the Office of Public Relations and Marketing. Editions are printed in the fall, winter and spring of each academic year. We are interested in your feedback about this publication. Email your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Connections - Fall 2012 issue