Academy Policies Procedures
- RMU ISC Figure Skating Academy membership - $115.00 annually, September 1, 2011 - August 31, 2012 Additional Family Member discount $65.00
- A skater must be a member in good standing with the RMU ISC Figure Skating Academy to receive the stated benefits and discounts.
- Outstanding balances must be paid in full on a monthly basis to receive discounts and to purchase monthly ice packages.
- Discounts and benefits are in effect after membership fee is paid in full, received and processed.
- RMU ISC Academy members may skate the Friday Academy freestyle session 5:00 - 5:50 PM at no charge, September 2, 2011 - June 8, 2012. All RMU ISC FS Academy members must sign-in for Friday Academy Session.
- The complimentary Friday Academy Session ~ 5:00 - 5:50 PM ~ is non-transferable to any other day or session time and at times may be canceled due to RMU ISC events. Skaters will not receive a credit or refund for any complimentary session, which is canceled due to other events.
- Skaters do not have to be ISC RMU Figure Skating Academy members to participate in any RMU ISC Figure Skating Academy program, daily freestyle or group events.
- Non-academy members will be eligible to participate in special events for an additional fee, space permitting. Non-academy members are not entitled to monthly ice packages, reduced freestyle session rates, additional discounts or member benefits.
- Non-academy member freestyle fee - $13.00 50/60 minute FS Session
- Non-RMU ISC FS Academy members will not be eligible for solo performances in RMU ISC shows.
2011-12 FSAcademy Booklet