Students must obtain a current FBI Clearance in order to attend pediatric clinical experiences. These clearances are considered valid for one year from date of issue.
- Access FBI website: www.fbi.gov and follow procedure.
- Students must submit original documentation of the clearance to the nursing advisor prior to pediatric clinical experiences.
- This clearance will be kept in the student's file in the nursing department.
- Students will not be permitted to attend pediatric clinical experiences until current clearances have been submitted to the nursing advisor.
- Students are responsible for any costs incurred to obtain clearance.
- Any falsification of submitted documents will not be tolerated and is grounds for disciplinary action by the Department of Nursing.
Faculty Approval: 1/2008