Robert Morris University accepts students on a rolling admission basis. As soon as all of your transcripts and other required credentials arrive in our office, we process your application and notify you of your admission status.
Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable. Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- All programs require two letters of recommendation to be submitted directly from the recommender sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Test scores are accepted by RMU only if taken within the last five years.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted. Refer to specific program information for any additional application requirements.
- Students must submit ALL application materials required for the chosen degree before an admissions decision can be made.
International students are required to complete the statement of financial support and must submit proof of health insurance, official TOEFL test scores and all official transcripts.
Please see each program for any specific or additional admission requirements.