Leadership and Ethics
The Organizational Leadership – Leadership and Ethics certificate program (bachelor's level) prepares participants to take leadership roles in organizations in the areas of counseling, corporate training, leading teams in for-profit and nonprofit organizations, and other human-centered careers. The certificate in Leadership and Ethics provides ethical ground to lead ethically while enhancing applied knowledge and skills necessary for interpersonal, group, and organizational leadership.
- Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of this certificate program, participants should be able to:
- Advance their current careers in administration, management, and entrepreneurial ventures in corporate, government, private business, military, and non-profit organizations.
- Obtain foundational knowledge about people and organizations on legal rights and responsibilities in employment relationships.
- Make ethical decisions.
- Exhibit personal ethical behavior.
- Create ethical and a non-discriminatory organizational culture.
- Curriculum & Study Method
The LE certificate program consists of three 3-credit courses for a total of nine (9) credits and can be completed in less than six months in 8-week sessions with fully online and/or hybrid classroom. Participants will benefit from flexible blended method of learning: weekly face-to-face class sessions and online learning resources through Blackboard. The program is available as a standalone credential or can count toward the Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Leadership or any other degree as electives at Robert Morris University.
A previous bachelor’s degree is not required. All courses taken under this certificate program counts toward the minor, and major in Organizational Leadership.
These are some of the classes for students in this academic program: