Advanced Additive Manufacturing
The Advanced Additive Manufacturing certificate is a graduate certification program aiming to help develop the advanced manufacturing workforce in Pennsylvania and beyond.
You will develop a strong background in rapid prototyping, rapid tooling and manufacturing areas, including the product and tool development process, 3D printing and CNC machining processes, and their relevant materials, design, and quality aspects along with 3D scanning and reverse engineering.
Credits earned through the successful completion of this program can be transferred to the M.S. in Engineering Management.
Advanced Additive Manufacturing Certificate (G)
Year 1 Fall Semester:
- ENGR5030 Engr Cost Estimat and Fin Analysis
- ENGR5030 Project Engineering
- SUST6010 Project Industrial Ecology/Sustain. Sys
Year 1 Spring Semester
- ENGR5830 Rapid Proto and Reverse Eng.g.
- ENGR6025 Health and Safety Management
- ENGR5840 Rapid Tooling and Manufacturing
These are some of the classes for students in this academic program: