Mainframe computers continue to be the platform of choice for large corporations, and demand for qualified professionals is increasing. The enterprise systems certificate program is open to any student with a college degree regardless of computing experience, and provides hands-on training using an IBM mainframe computer.
Available in both traditional and online format, the program can be completed in one year as a standalone certificate. Because each of the program’s five 3-credit courses carries graduate credit, they also can be applied towards an RMU master’s degree program in computer and information systems.
Undergraduate Certificate: 18 credits
Graduate Certificate: 15 credits
Wheatley Center 310
- Course Plan
- INFS1020 Fund Of Information Technology
- INFS2130 Cobol Programming
- INFS3130 Advanced Cobol Programming
- INFS3131 Enterp Transact Process Syst
- INFS3212 Enterprise Operating Systems
- INFS4242 Enterprise Database Systems
These are some of the classes for students in this academic program: