Robert Morris University contracts with a carefully selected group of partners around the world in order to promote our programs on a global scale. These partners work with local students interested in studying in the United States by assisting them with their college search, submitting applications and helping with the immigration process until the student arrives on campus. The partners RMU works with are familiar with the university and are able to provide students with a wealth of information about programs, campus life and details about the RMU experience.
RMU does not guarantee admission to students referred by a partner. All admission decisions are made solely by Robert Morris University, and all students must meet the requirements of admission. Our primary goal in association with partners is to come together to assist students in making the best choice possible for their academic futures in the United States. We require our partners to conduct themselves with the highest levels of integrity and transparency with students and Robert Morris University staff.
Robert Morris University is a member of the American International Recruitment Council (AIRC).
- Canam Consultants Limited
- EEC Enbee Education Center Pvt. Ltd.
- Gee Bee Education Pvt. Ltd.
- Global Tree
- Integra Overseas Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- Kanan International Pvt. Ltd.
- PAC Asia Services Pvt. Ltd.
- United Educational Services
- American Education Pathways
- Colibri Group DBA Cogito World Education
- McGovern Education Group
- Ustudy Global LLC
- World Education Group LLC
United Arab Emirates