Butler County Community College
We have listed each individual program-to-program articulation agreement between RMU and BCCC. These agreements are academic partnerships between BCCC and RMU, and provide you with the opportunity to advance your academic career by transferring more courses, completing coursework sooner, and having more options.
Please click below for complete details and copies of the agreements.
- Biological Science (AS) to Biology (BS)
- Biological Science (AS) to Environmental Science (BA)
- Business Administration (AS) to Business Administration (BSBA)
- Business Administration (AS) to Computer Information Systems (BS)
- Chemistry (AS) to Environmental Science (BA)
- Communications (AA) to Communications (BA)
- Computer Forensics (AAS) to Competitive Intelligence Systems (BS)
- Computer Information Systems (AS) to Computer Information Systems (BS)
- Engineering (AS) to Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Software Engineering Concentrations (BS)
- Engineering (AS) to Manufacturing Engineering (BS)
- English (AA) to English/English Studies Concentration (BA)
- Mathematics (AS) to Applied Mathematics (BA)
- Psychology (AA) to Psychology (BS) or Psychology/Clinical Concentration (BS)
What happens if an articulation agreement isn't in place for my courses or major?
RMU's Transfer Office is eager to meet with you to discuss your transfer options. We will go over your transcripts and provide you with an evaluation, are here to assist you in making an easy transition to RMU. Please contact Tracey Englert at email@example.com.