Military & Veterans
Robert Morris University is a military-friendly school. Our intent is to provide quality education and assist with bridging the financial gap between your benefits and the cost of education.
At Robert Morris University, we realize our heroes sometimes need a little financial help. That's why RMU participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program for veterans that have been awarded 100% benefits for their post 9/11 veterans education benefits. For those veterans that have less than 100% post 9/11 benefits, RMU has a Military Service Award to help close the financial gap. The post 9/11 veterans education benefits provide tuition and fees for veterans equal to the tuition and fees for a state public university. At RMU, we believe that veterans are entitled to a private education as well.
For more information, please contact Brigadier General (Ret.) Daniel Rota, Ph.D., director of veterans education and training services, at email@example.com or (412) 397- 5424. You may also contact Heather Jericho, certifying official, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 397-5498.
- Robert Morris University has been named to the 2016 Military Friendly Schools list by Victory Media.
- Robert Morris University has been named to the 2015 Military Friendly Schools list by Victory Media.
- U.S. News World Report recently named Robert Morris University in its inaugural Best Colleges for Veterans rankings.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked RMU in three separate categories for Best Online Programs for Veterans in 2015. The university was awarded the No. 22 spot for Best Online Degree in Information System, No. 100 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, and No. 112 in Best Online Education Programs.
- RMU has been named a Top School by Military Advanced Education in its 2015 MAE Guide to Colleges & Universities.