- Ph.D., Nursing, Duquesne University
- Master of Science in Nursing, Nursing Education, University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Indiana University of PA
Area of Expertise/Research
- Creative Academic - Clinical Partnerships- Dedicated Education Unit
- Nursing Education, Curriculum Development, Measurement and Evaluation
- Technology in Nursing Education
- Online Education
- Academic Administration
- Nellis, D. L. & George, L. E. (2012) Preliminary exploration of the use of a medical malpractice self study module. The Journal of Continuing Education, 43(6), 225-229.
George, L. E. (2011). Re-Imagining degree completion programs for nurses. Hospital News, 9, pp.1,23.
George, L.E., Davidson, L.J., Serapiglia, C., Barla, S. & Thotakura, A. (2010). Technology in nursing education. Journal of Professional Nursing 26(6), 371-376.
George, L. E. & Davidson, L. (2005). PDA use in nursing education: Prepared for today and poised for tomorrow. Online Journal of Nurisng Information (OJNI). Vol.9, No.2 [Online] Avaliable at http://ojni.org/9_2/george.htm
George, L. E. (2005). Lack of preparedness: Pospartum women's experiences. MCN The American Journal of Maternal/ Child Nursing, 30(4), 251-255.
Davidson, L. J. & George, L. E. (2004) Nurses'use of the media to provide public health information during a Hepatitits A outbreak. Journal of Professional Nursing, 20, 134-136.
Davidson, L. J. George, L., Kalevitch, M., & Rudd, D. (2004). How the largest hepatitits A outbreak in the United States history invaded our community and what we did. Nursing 2004, 34(6), 44-47.
- 2010 - Academic - Service Partnerships, MSN Conference, AACN, New Orleans, LA
- 2008 - PDAs in Nursing Education, Workshop, York College, York, PA
- 2008 - Educational Technology, Faculty Development Conference, AACN, Nashville, TN (invited speaker)
- 2007 - PDAs in Nursing Education, Conference, AACN Semi-Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- 2007 - Education Technology, Faculty Development Conference, AACN, Houston, Texas
- 2006 - Nursing and the Media, Sigma Theta Tau International, Eta Xi Chapter, Gannon University, Erie, PA (invited speaker)
- 2006 - Considering Women's Health, Conference, Deloitte Pittsburgh WIN Council, PA (invited speaker)
- 2005 - Postpartum Research, Nursing Family Partnership of Western PA, Regional Meeting, Beaver, PA
- 2005 - Lack of Preparedness: Postpartum women's experiences. Sigma Theta Tau International Research Conference, Kona, HI
- 2004 - Learning at the Point of Care - PDAs in Health Care Education, Conference, Syllabus, San Francisco, CA
- 2004 - PDA 101: Introduction of PDAs in a graduate and undergraduate program of nursing. 22nd Rutgers's Annual International Conference, Washington, D.C.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, George, Lynn
|NURS7080-A||-||ONLINE||I||George||1 (05/07-06/26/13)||17 Seats