Robert Morris University is a military-friendly school. Our intent is to provide quality education and assist with bridging the financial gap between your benefits and the cost of education.
At Robert Morris University, we realize our heroes sometimes need a little financial help. That's why RMU participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program for veterans that have been awarded 100% benefits for their post 9/11 veterans education benefits. This program is unrestricted by number of veterans or dollars contributed. For those veterans that have less than 100% post 9/11 benefits, RMU has a Military Service Award to help close the financial gap. The post 9/11 veterans education benefits provide tuition and fees for veterans equal to the tuition and fees for a state public university. At RMU, we believe that veterans are entitled to a private education as well.
For more information, please contact Dan Rota, Ph.D., Director, Center for Veterans and Military Families, Brig. Gen. PaANG (Ret) at email@example.com or 412-397-5424; or Heather Jericho, certifying official, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 397-5498.
- Cost of Attendance information
- All Tuition Assistance requests must be coordinated with the individual's installation's education services office.
- RMU is consistently ranked a Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine
- U.S. News World Report recently named RMU its inaugural Best Colleges for Veterans rankings and has ranked the university in 3 separate categories for Best Online Programs for Veterans
- RMU has been named a Top School by Military Advanced Education in its 2018 MAE Guide to Colleges & Universities.