Information for Incoming Students
- Robert Morris University
- Your Name
- Box #
- 6001 University Blvd
- Moon Twp, PA 15108
Xfinity on Campus & Navigate Student
As a resident you can download the Xfinity streaming app on your phone to watch shows wherever you go! You can also access on a URL. While you are downloading apps also download the “Navigate Student” app. This app gives you access to your schedule and other important resources. Questions about Internet/wireless? Please call 412-397-2211 or visit www.rmu.edu/it/support.
- Provides wireless internet access for all RMU guests and visitors.
- Guests and visitors will be prompted to register with their name and mobile number. They will receive a text (SMS) message with a username and password valid for 24 hours.
- Designed for RMU student devices that devices that do not support (WPA2-Enterprise) username and password authentication.
- This network replaces "ResNet" and was built to support gaming consoles, Smart TVs, Roku, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.
- Visit rmu.edu/mydevices from to register these devices for use on-campus.
- Designed for RMU students, faculty, and staff.
- This network provides enterprise level (WPA2-Enterprise) encryption for your online privacy and security.
- RMU managed devices will automatically connect to and prefer this network.
- Requires an active student/staff/faculty account username and password to login. To reset your account visit rmu.edu/password .