Actuarial Science Career Days
Co-sponsored by: Cigna
- Virtual Event via Handshake: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- On-Campus Event: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Location: UPMC Events Center @ Robert Morris University
Details and Registration
Virtual Career Day Information
In-Person Career Day Information
This event provides an opportunity for students interested in actuarial careers to interact exclusively with actuarial employers, both local and national. RMU is hosting this event for the benefit of its 100 plus RMU actuarial science majors, as well as non-RMU students from around the region.
All registered students are welcome to submit their resumes by e-mail in advance of the Actuarial Career Week. A complete resume packet will be sent to employers a few weeks beforehand so that employers can set up in-person interviews on Friday and virtual interviews after Wednesday.
Please contact Sara Durzo at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Here are some facts and figures from the 2022 Actuarial Career Day:
- 49 students registered for the virtual event, including 21 from RMU and 21 representing other local and national universities.
- 50 students registered for the in-person event, including 45 from RMU and 5 representing other local and national universities.
- 19 actuarial employers participated
- 20 different universities were represented by participating students
- 48 resumes were submitted for distribution to participating employers
The following companies participated in 2022:
- Centene Corporation
- CVS Health
- Dunbar, Bender & Zapf, Inc
- Erie Insurance
- General Reinsurance Corporation
- Highmark Health
- Math Motivators
- New York Life
- Ohio National Financial Services
- Penn Mutual
- Principal Financial Group
- Risk International
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Willis Towers Watson