Actuarial Science Career Days
Co-sponsored by: Cigna
- Virtual Event via Handshake: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- On-Campus Event: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Location: Wheatley Center @ Robert Morris University
Details and Registration
Virtual Career Day Information
In-Person Career Day Information
- In-Person Student Flyer
- In-Person Non-RMU Flyer
- In-Person Non-RMU Student Registration
- In-Person Employer Flyer
This event provides an opportunity for students interested in actuarial careers to interact exclusively with actuarial employers, both local and national. RMU is hosting this event for the benefit of its 100 plus RMU actuarial science majors, as well as non-RMU students from around the region.
All registered students are welcome to submit their resumes by e-mail in advance of the Actuarial Career Week. A complete resume packet will be sent to employers a few weeks beforehand so that employers can set up in-person interviews on Friday and virtual interviews after Wednesday.
Please contact Sara Durzo at email@example.com with any questions.
Here are some facts and figures from the 2023 Actuarial Career Day:
- 31 students registered for the virtual event, including 20 from RMU and 11 representing other local and national universities.
- 47 students registered for the in-person event, including 42 from RMU and 5 representing other local and national universities.
- 16 actuarial employers participated
- 11 different universities were represented by participating students
- 40 resumes were submitted for distribution to participating employers
The following companies participated in 2023: