The deposit/availability cycle has been updated and deposits will be available to use within 10 minutes.
Add Colonial Cash Now:
Colonial Cash is a safe and convenient alternative to carrying cash or credit cards, and is available to all university students, faculty and staff. Colonial Cash can be loaded onto your RMU ID Card and used for purchases both on campus and at participating off-campus locations in Moon Township.
Benefits of Colonial Cash
- Unlike regular meal plan dollars, Colonial Cash does not expire at end of each semester.
- Users only need their RMU ID Card to make purchases at participating off campus stores. No need to carry cash, a debit, or credit card.
- No sales tax when making purchases at campus dining locations.
- Account balance can be reloaded at any time with no additional fees or minimums.
- Students can purchase their textbooks and RMU apparel at the RMU Barnes & Noble Bookstore using Colonial Cash.
- Colonial Cash can also be used to make purchases at the student mail center, campus copiers to make copies only and vending machines.
Where You Can Use Colonial Cash
Off-Campus (Moon Twp.)
- Giant Eagle
- Get Go
- Fox’s Pizza
- Vocelli Pizza
- Mike & Tony's
- Choolah Indian BBQ
As more businesses accept Colonial Cash, we will work to keep you informed.
How to Load Funds
Loading Colonial Cash onto your RMU ID Card is simple and seamless. You can add funds online, in person, or by mail.
- Online: Click this link, sign in using your eAccounts credentials, and choose the amount you would like to load onto your RMU ID Card.
- In person: Visit the Office of Student Financial Services in Revere Center, Lower Level with cash, check or money order.
* Note: Colonial Cash will be available as long as you are a student or employee at RMU. Colonial Cash is not refundable. Colonial Cash cannot be used to purchase alcohol, tobacco or giftcards. Report any lost or stolen RMU ID Card through eAccounts to the RMU ID Card Office, Room 307 Nicholson or call 412-397-5496.