Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is committed to supporting the University’s mission and to providing efficient and reliable services to all constituents. The Office of the Registrar protects the privacy of student records in accordance with FERPA and maintains accurate records for degree integrity. It is the responsibility of the Office of the Registrar to uphold policies and procedures of the University and other regulatory agencies.
The Office aspires to be a department that is committed to continually enhancing efficiency through innovation, working collaboratively and supporting the University community, and responsive to changing business practices.
About the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records and is responsible for maintaining course and program information. We coordinate the academic calendar, classroom assignments, NCAA certification, grading, declaration of program changes, consortium programs, final degree audit, certificate of enrollment and degrees awarded, transcripts, and graduation services.
Office Location: Nicholson Center 4th
- Click here to request your official academic transcript
- Process requests for official transcripts for students who are not able to request online digital transcripts
- Maintain all academic records and files of registered students
Please note, if you attend(ed) Roosevelt University (formerly Robert Morris University in Chicago, IL), their contact information is (312) 341-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Roosevelt University is not affiliated with Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Determine the academic status of students
- Interpret and administer academic rules and regulations
- Processes course waiver/substitutions
- Click here for academic forms
- Audit graduation requirements
- Award degrees
- Prepare and maintain academic checksheets outlining graduation requirements
- Process change of majors
- Provide Apostille Services
- Process change of name and address
- Prepares the master Schedule of Classes and Planners
- Announce changes in course offerings, programs, and degree requirements
- Serve as a referral source to other student support systems
- Process attendance verification for deferments, insurance, and government programs
- Provides cross-registration services with member institutions of the Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education (PCHE) and the Online Consortium of Independent Colleges & Universities (OCICU)
- Provides registration services for directed/independent study, internships, special permission forms authorized by an academic department
- Provides registration services for electing a pass/fail grade and auditing a course