The University Tutoring Center provides comprehensive peer tutoring focused on helping students excel in their courses.
Tutoring is free and open to Robert Morris University students on a first-come, first-served basis, and one-on-one services during the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Our Tutors are students who excelled in RMU courses and were recommended by their faculty.
Tutoring services will be offered online through students' Blackboard accounts and in Nicholson 273. All peer and professional tutoring will be available beginning September 7th. Check the Announcements section in the class for the full schedule.
- Log into Blackboard and visit the Virtual Tutoring 2021-22 "class".
- Under the Welcome area, feel free to watch the video on How to Use This Platform.
- Use the links on the side to access Drop-in Tutoring (open Monday-Thursday), specific Study Sessions (also under Drop-In Tutoring), the Writing Center, or Brainfuse Tutoring (for peer or professional tutoring).
- If you'd like to schedule an appointment with a peer tutor, use the Brainfuse Tutoring link or email email@example.com for one-on-one appointments Sunday-Thursday.
- Need tutoring past after normal hours? Please use the Brainfuse Tutoring link (now available 24/7) in the Blackboard class.
During the fall and spring semesters, assistance with writing and reviewing essays and other papers is available in the RMU Writing Center in Wheatley 147. Click here to visit the Writing Center website.
For more information or questions regarding tutoring services email firstname.lastname@example.org.