The University Tutoring Center provides comprehensive tutoring focused on helping students excel in their courses.
Tutoring is free and open to Robert Morris University students on a first-come, first-served basis. One-on-one tutoring services are available during the fall, spring, and summer terms. Our Peer Tutors are students who excelled in RMU courses and were recommended by their faculty. RMU students may also access professional tutors online, 24/7, through Brainfuse.
In-Person Peer Tutoring
- The Tutoring Center is located in Nicholson Center 277 (on the second floor by the student mailboxes).
- Students can access drop-in peer tutoring by visiting the Tutoring Center Monday through Thursday from 9AM to 6PM.
- Please refer to the Fall 2022 Schedule for a list of courses that peer tutors are available to tutor this semester as well as the time slots/days tutors are scheduled for each course.
- Students who would prefer to meet with a peer tutor virtually may request that service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Tutoring - Brainfuse
- Log into Blackboard to access professional tutors online
- Visit the “Virtual Tutoring 2022-23” course shell
- Click on “Brainfuse Tutoring” in the left navigation bar
- Click on “Live Help”
- Use the drop-down arrows to Select Topic and Select Subject of interest
Questions about Tutoring?
If you have questions or would like more information about tutoring services, please email email@example.com.
RMU Writing Center
During the fall and spring semesters, assistance with writing and reviewing essays and other papers is available in the RMU Writing Center. Click here to visit the Writing Center website.