New Student Enrollment Checklist
Welcome future RMU Colonial!
In order to make your transition to Robert Morris University as simple as possible, we've created this handy online checklist for you to use as you go through the Student Enrollment Process. The following list is a step-by-step process for everything you need to do prior to your arrival here in August. Please pay special attention to the deadlines associated with each step. It is extremely important that you complete all of these steps!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call your admissions counselor at 800-762-0097. We are here to help.
- Set up your Sentry Secured account
- Click on "Activate Account" in the Sentry Secured Services box on the right side of the screen
- Pay your $500 deposit no later than May 1 (you must be logged into your sentry account and click on "Registration Deposit - First Time Students")
- Complete your online housing contract (residents only)
- You will use the same username and password as your Sentry account
- Complete your residency waiver (commuters only)
- Complete your university release form by logging into Sentry Secured Services
- File your FAFSA application - fafsa.ed.gov
- Sign up for a Day One program!
- Register your vehicle and purchase a parking permit (if you plan to have a car on campus or commute)
- Available July 1st
- Submit your health insurance information online no later than July 31, 2021. - rmu.edu/studentinsurance
- If you do not provide insurance coverage information by the deadline, you will be charged for the RMU insurance coverage
- Make an appointment with your physician and have your physical and medical forms completed.
- All health information forms are due by August 1
- Sign up for RMU Alert - rmu.edu/rmualert
- Visit the Financial Aid To-Do list
- Mark your calendars for New Student Orientation: August 26-29
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram! - rmu2025