Qin Yang, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Management (Management)
412-397-5461 phone (M)
Massey Hall 303
- Master of Science, International Business, Wuhan University of Technology, 1998
- Ph.D., General and Strategic Management, Temple University, 2007
- Lecturer at Wuhan University of Technology 1998-2002.
Area of Expertise/Research
- International management; knowledge transfers; Entrepreneurship;
- The moderating effect of foreign direct investment intensity on local firms' intangible resources investment and performance implications: a case from China. 2011, Journal of International Management, 17(4): 291-304.
- An empirical study of the impact of CEO characteristics on new firms' time to IPO. 2011, 49(2): 163-184. Journal of Small Business Management.
- Location advantages and subsidiaries' R&D activities in emerging economies: exploring the effect of employee mobility. 2007, 24(3): 341-358. Asia Pacific Journal of Management.
- Conventional and reverse knowledge flows in multinational corporations. 2008, 34(5): 882-902. Journal of Management.
- Financing and innovation of Chinese high-tech enterprises. Science and Technology Industry in China, 9(135): 9-10.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, Yang, Qin
|MGMT3100-E||09:30-10:45 AM|| T R||M||Yang||1 (08/26-12/14/13)||-2 Seats
|MGMT4850-C3||12:30-01:45 PM|| T R||M||Yang||1 (08/26-12/14/13)||-3 Seats