- Master of Science, Professional Leadership, Carlow University, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, University of Scranton, 1984
- Marketing, social media
- Coordination of Federal grants
- Training and development, adult learning theory, teaching
- Program evaluation
Area of Expertise/Research
- Government reporting
- Adult learning theory, workforce development
- Kameg, K. and Raimondi, L. (2014), "We can do better for the mentally ill". Op Ed. Pitsburgh, PA: The Post-Gazette.
Raimondi, Linda (January, 2012), “Neoliberalism and the
Role of the University”. Indiana, PA: PAACE Journal of Life Long Learning.
- 2013 - Abushshakra, J., Effenbein, P, and Raimondi, L. (Mar. 25, 2013) "Preparing the workforce to meet the needs of the growing population of older adults". Association for Gerontology in Higher Education (AGHE) General Meeting and Annual Conference, St. Petersburg, FL.
- 2012 - Raimondi, L (Aug. 10, 2012) "CCAC gets grant to train more caregivers for the elderly". Media interview. Pittsburgh, PA: WESA Radio