- Doctorate of Education, Administrative & Policy Studies, University of Pittsburgh, 1991
- Master of Science, Business Education, Robert Morris College, 1981
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Business Education, Robert Morris College, 1979
- Robert Morris University since 1986.
- University of Pittsburgh, Computer Learning Center, 1983-1986.
- Cornell Senior High School, Business Teacher, 1980-1983.
Area of Expertise/Research
- Business Education
- Overview of the Research Process
- Supervise ITS internships.
- Supervise BCIT student teachers.
- Technology education
- Cellante, D., Kavanaugh, L. & Mishra, S. (April 2014). Perceptions of incoming students regarding the information technology/computing major: An exploratory study. 2014 Business Education Research Conference held in conjunction with National Business Education Association Convention.
- Cellante, D. & Donne, V. (Fall 2013). A program evaluation process to meet the needs of English language learners. Education, Vol. 134, No. 1, pgs. 1-8.
- Mishra, S., Kavanaugh, L. & Cellante, D. (October 2013). Strategies to encourage females beginning in middle school and high school to participate in the computing field. Issues in Information Systems (IASIS), Vol. 14, Issue 1, pgs. 251-259.
- Cellante, D. & Graham, J. (February 2012). A model for integrating communication "soft" skills into the business education curriculum. BUSINESS EDUCATION FORUM, Vol. 66, No. 3, pp. 31-33, 50.
- Cellante, D. (Winter 2011). Basic business/economics: A graduation requirement for all students. National Teacher Education Journal, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 21-24.
- Wrote Chapter 28: Role of Consumers in a Market Economy for Ryan, J., Managing Your Personal Finances, South-Western Publishing, 2009.
- Represented Pennsylvania at the Educational Testing Service Multi-State Standard Setting for Business Education in New Jersey.
- NABTE Review Editorial Board
- 2012 - The new face of business education. National Association for Business Teacher Education.
- 2011 - A model curriculum for financial literacy in high schools in Pennsylvania. National Association for Business Teacher Education.
- 2011 - Mobile technology in education. Proceedings of the Society of Information Technology and Teacher Education.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, Donna
|COIS6050-A||-||APPT||M||Cellante||3 (01/13-03/07/14)||0 Seats
|INFS1020-K||02:00-02:50 PM||M W F||M||Cellante||1 (01/13-05/03/14)||3 Seats
|INFS1020-L||03:00-03:50 PM||M W F||M||Cellante||1 (01/13-05/03/14)||4 Seats
|INFS2480-C1||-||ONLINE||I||Cellante||1 (01/13-05/03/14)||17 Seats
Spring 2014: Doctora
|DISC9510-B||-||APPT||M||Cellante||2 (01/06-05/03/14)||0 Seats
|DISC9530-C||-||APPT||M||Cellante||1 (01/06-05/03/14)||0 Seats
|INFS2480-C1||-||ONLINE||I||Cellante||7 (06/09-08/02/14)|| Seats