- Ph.D., Organization Behavior/International Business, University of Pittsburgh, 2003
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing, International Business, University of Chicago
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
- Dr. Motley has several years of work experience drawing upon her engineering and mangerial background. She has worked for various Fortune 500 companies including, General Electric, Eastman Kodak, and Baxter International. She has also consulted with several sectors of business, including, accounting, nonprofit, and the public sector.
Area of Expertise/Research
- Dr Motley's research interests include diversity and sustainability in human resource management and the non-profit sector.
- Recent publications address human resources and sustainability in several journal.