Healthcare Analytics M.S.
The M.S. in Healthcare Analytics is a technical learning program that combines an emphasis on information systems, databases, advanced reporting, and project management with health services administration and leadership. The degree is offered in cooperation with the School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
Graduates of this degree are equipped with essential skills in database structures, reporting applications, and several facets of healthcare administration, equipping them for careers as data and business analysts, administrators, managers, and executives in health-related fields.
- Degree Requirements and Courses
- INFS6010 Decision Support Systems
- INFS6510 Introduction To Data Analytics
- HSAM6020 Exec Leadership In Healthcare
- HSAM6060 Healthcare Policy, Law / Politics
- INFS6240 Database Management Systems
- HSAM6330 Managing Healthcare Information Systems
- INFS6720 Data Mining
- INFS6440 Advanced Healthcare Information Systems
- INFS6730 Data Integration for Analytics
- INFS6000-7000 INFS6000-7000 Level Course as Elective
- INFS7479 Project Management
- INFS7000 Program Outcomes Assessment
These are some of the classes for students in this academic program:
School of Informatics, Humanities and Social Sciences
Focus on delivering information in a way that makes an impact. Create images that capture attention, compose words that inspire, and design technology that changes how we live.Visit School Site