DoD Cyber Scholarship
The Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship Program (DoD CySP) provides full ride scholarship grants to promote the education, recruitment and retention of qualified and selected students in cybersecurity studies at institutions with Center of Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity (CAE-C) designations, including CAE-CDE (Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education).
Scholarship Award Coverage
- Full cost of tuition and fees (including health care)
- Annual stipend for room and board
- $25,000 for undergraduate students
- $30,000 for graduate students
- Cost of all required books (up to $1,250 a year)
- A laptop (up to $1,500)
- US citizen of 18 years of age or older
- Rising junior or senior at an undergraduate degree program OR begin the first or second year of a graduate (Master’s) degree program OR pursuing doctoral studies
- Pursuing a cybersecurity related program
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 for undergraduate students and 3.5 for graduate students
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Not on a comparable scholarship program
- Agree to serve 1 year for DoD upon graduation for each year of scholarship received
- See more details in Application Background and Requirements
Thursday, 01/23/2020, 4pm in Wheatley room 114.
How to Apply
Qualified students planning to apply should attend the Information Session for detailed instructions. Individual guidance on completing the application will be provided.
- 10-page New Student Application Form
- Two recommendation letters
- Official transcript
- See detailed Student Application Preparation Instructions
- Due date: Student applications are due to RMU by 02/10/2020.
Dr. Ping Wang
CAE Point of Contact