Information for Campus Visitors
RMU is currently continuing to schedule in-person campus visits and events which operate in compliance with Pennsylvania and Allegheny County public health recommendations. All visitors to RMU’s campus will be required to wear a mask and practice social distancing during their entire visit. Our admissions team has made accommodations to keep tours and individual meetings socially distanced as well.
In order to officially check in for your visit, you are required to complete this screening checklist. If you cannot check the boxes associated with each question, you may not visit campus and will need to reschedule. Students may bring up to two guests and everyone in the party must complete the checklist form.
Robert Morris University is excited to welcome campus visitors. To protect the health and safety of our campus community and all visitors, out-of-state visitors should visit this link for state guidelines and information.
Individuals visiting from out-of-state or who have recently traveled outside of the Commonwealth must have either obtained a negative SARS-CoV2 (COVID19) test from a specimen collected within 72 hours prior to entering the Commonwealth, or quarantined for 14 days upon entering (or returning) to the Commonwealth.
Visitors from any state who have engaged in any of the following activities must quarantine for 14 days prior to visiting RMU’s campus:
- Travel to states with high COVID-19 cases and high positivity rates
- Used commercial transportation such as airplanes, buses, or trains
- Visiting crowded places where maintaining 6 feet of distance is difficult, including day trips
- Staying at hotels, motels, or resorts or with non-household members
- Frequenting bars, restaurants, or shops
- Travel that involves large in-person meetings or social gatherings