Hometown: Champion, PA
Joined RMU: August 2014
- B.S.B.A with a concentration in Marketing from Robert Morris University (2014)
- M.S. in Higher Education from Robert Morris University (2016)
- M.A. in Executive Leadership and Management from Liberty University (2018)
My co-workers describe me as: Dedicated, reliable and organized
Hobbies: Reading, attempting new recipes and shopping at HomeGoods
What I like most about RMU: The fact that so many people on campus believe in you and your abilities. I would not be where I am today without the faculty and staff that I encountered on campus as a student.
Advice for prospective students: Find the best fit for YOU. Look for schools that have characteristics that are important to you and not just the name.
- States: Michigan and Ohio
- Pittsburgh Area Schools: Deer Lakes, Hampton, Highlands, North Allegheny, Pine Richland and Sto-Rox
- Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions
Hometown: New Brighton, PA
Joined RMU: June 2014
- B.S. in Public Relations from Slippery Rock University
- M.A. in Student Affairs in Higher Education from Indiana University of PA
My co-workers describe me as: Reliable, understanding and charismatic
Hobbies: As mom to two young daughters, I don't have many hobbies these days. When do I get a moment, I enjoy reading, watching movies and shopping.
What I like most about RMU: The people! There is nothing like the students, faculty and staff at RMU.
Advice for prospective students: Visit campus! The campus visit experience is a huge part of finding the right college or university. Websites, social media and items mailed to your home are helpful tools in helping you to identify fit but don't come close to a campus visit.
- States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- Pittsburgh Area Schools: Aquinas Academy, Central Catholic, Fox Chapel, Mount Lebanon, Oakland Catholic, Plum, Riverview, Seton LaSalle, Shady Side Academy, Upper St. Clair, Vincentian Academy and Winchester Thurston
Hometown: Long Island, NY
Joined RMU: June 2017
Education: 2017 Bachelors of Science in Marketing and Finance
My co-workers describe me as: Determined, considerate and jovial
Hobbies: I enjoy exercising, playing and watching sports (huge New York Giants fan), being active outside and traveling.
What I like most about RMU: The hospitable environment! Whether you are a student, faculty or staff, you always feel like you are home!
Advice for prospective students: Apply now, chill later
- States: New York
- Pennsylvania Counties: Beaver
- Pittsburgh Area Schools: Avonworth, North Catholic, North Hills, Northgate and Shaler
Hometown: Harrison City, PA
Joined RMU: October 2019
Education: B.A. with a concentration in Advertising from Robert Morris University 2019
My co-workers describe me as: Dependable, Innovative, and Energetic
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, shopping (a lot), writing, drinking Dunkin’ iced coffee, and traveling
What I Like most about RMU: There truly is something for everyone here. RMU provides students with endless opportunities to get involved on and off campus. As a former student, I am so thankful that I took advantage of getting involved because it lead me to meeting my best friends and created some of my most cherished memories.
Advice for prospective students: Be open-minded about the colleges you look at. Even if you know nothing about a school, take the time to learn something about it either by doing research or taking a tour. You’d be surprised how knowing nothing about a school could easily turn into spending four amazing years there, and then loving it so much that you want to work there. (Yes, that’s about me.)
- States: Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C.
- Pittsburgh Area Schools: Pittsburgh Public Schools, Carlynton, Chartiers Valley, Cornell, South Fayette, South Park and West Allegheny
Hometown: Petersburg, Ohio
Joined RMU: November 2018
Education: BSBA with concentrations in Marketing and Management, Robert Morris University 2018
My co-workers describe me as: Enthusiastic, Passionate, Outgoing
Hobbies: Playing sports, golfing, spending time outdoors, attending concerts, going to the movies, and spending time with family.
What I like most about RMU: It is a place where you can make your experience anything you want it to be. You can have your own individual impact and have support every step of the way. It provides a unique balance between smaller school attention and guidance and larger school opportunities and program standards of excellence.
Advice for prospective students: Think long and hard about what you want to major in. Don't just pick something because you feel pressure to have a plan. Do your research and make sure it's something you're passionate about, will challenge you, and you could really see yourself being happy doing every day. It's okay to come in as undecided and test the waters until you find a path that you're excited about! Get involved in as much as possible and push yourself out of your comfort zone. And most importantly, always be appreciative of the ones who helped you become the person you are today.
- Pennsylvania Counties: Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Juniata, Lebanon, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Union, Westmoreland and York
- Pittsburgh Area Schools: Baldwin, Bethel Park, Brentwood, Ellis School, Montour and OLSH
Hometown: Uniontown, Pa
Joined RMU: December 2019
Education: B.A. in Communication with a concentration in Journalism and a minor in English, Robert Morris University 2019
My coworkers describe me as: Driven, Passionate, and Kind
Hobbies: I enjoy lifting, going to music festivals, and writing on my fitness blog.
What I like most about RMU: RMU is my home away from home. The people around you will become like family, and they will push you to become the greatest version of yourself.
Advice for prospective students: Visit different campuses! Touring a school opens your eyes to what campus life, students and professors are really like. Talk to as many people as you can and see if your values align with the university. The best way to determine if a university is a good fit is to see it for yourself!
- Pennsylvania Counties: Cameron, Clarion, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Venango, Warren, and Washington
- Pittsburgh Area Schools: Cheswick Christian, East Allegheny, Elizabeth Forward, Lakeview Christian, Serra Catholic, Springdale, St. Joseph, Trinity Christian, and Wilson Christian
Melissa "Missy" White
Hometown: Allison Park, PA
Joined RMU: January 2017
Education: 2016 Bachelors in Business Administration from Robert Morris University. Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management from Robert Morris University.
My co-workers describe me as: Adventurous, Sincere, and Diligent
Hobbies: I love to travel and enjoy visiting the beach as much as I can. I love outdoor activities such as hiking, kayaking, and biking. I enjoy country music and attending concerts during the summer. I also love amusement parks and I’m always looking for a crazy new roller coaster to try out!
What I like most about RMU: I love the community here. There are very few universities that I have been to that have the same feel as RMU. From the faculty, staff, and students, everyone here truly makes you feel like family and I love getting to be a part of what makes this university so great!
Advice for prospective students: Take the time to visit the universities that you are interested in! The best way to know what school is a good fit for you is to come to the campus, meet the people, and see what it’s all about!
- States: Illinois, Indiana and Iowa
- Pennsylvania Counties: Armstrong, Bedford, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Fayette, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Lycoming, Somerset and Tioga
- Pittsburgh Area Schools: Bishop Canevin, Eden Christian Academy, Keystone Oaks, Moon, Quaker Valley and Sewickley Academy
Transfer & Online Counselors
- Admission Counselor, Transfer & Online Programs
Hometown: Center Township, PA
Joined RMU: September 2015
Education: Bachelors of Science in Psychology, Business Option from Penn State University
Hobbies: baking, reading, and traveling
On the weekends: I can be found hanging out with friends and family, and baking cupcakes.
- Transfer & Online Programs
- Sr. Graduate Enrollment Manager
1-800-762-0097 ext. 5228