RMU institutional scholarships and grants are funds given to students who show promise of high achievement in academics, athletics or other areas. Starting with the 2022-2023 academic year, the following academic based RMU scholarships are awarded through the Admissions Office based on academic achievements at the point of admission to the university.
To calculate an estimate of your total net cost, please click here.
Undergraduate transfer applicants - Fall 2022
- Constitution Scholarship - $13,000
- This is based on a transfer college GPA of 3.25 to 4.0.
- Declaration Scholarship - $10,000
- This is based on a transfer college GPA of 3.0 to 3.24.
- Revolutionary Scholarship - $7,000
- This is based on a transfer college GPA of 2.5 to 2.99.
- Pioneer Scholarship - $4,000
- This is based on a transfer college GPA less than 2.5.
Students are notified of their eligibility for institutional scholarships and grants at the point of admission. Students may receive the above listed institutional scholarships for a maximum of four years as long as an overall 2.0 GPA is maintained. The Presidential Scholarship recipients must maintain an overall 3.25 GPA.