Information for Out-of-State Visitors
Robert Morris University is excited to welcome campus visitors. To protect the health and safety of our campus community and all visitors, the following restrictions apply:
- Visitors from states that are considered “hot spots” for COVID 19 are not currently permitted to visit RMU’s campus unless they have quarantined for 14 days prior to coming to campus and they came directly from their state of residence. The current list of these states can be found here.
- Visitors from ANY state who have engaged in any of the following activities MUST quarantine for 14 days prior to visiting RMU’s campus:
- Travel to states with high COVID-19 cases and high positivity rates
- Used commercial transportation such as airplanes, buses, or trains
- Visiting crowded places where maintaining 6 feet of distance is difficult, including day trips
- Staying at hotels, motels, or resorts or with non-household members
- Frequenting bars, restaurants, or shops
- Travel that involves large in-person meetings or social gatherings
If you have questions about travel to our region, specifically Allegheny County, please click here to learn more.
All visitors to RMU’s campus will be required to wear a mask and practice social distancing during their entire visit. Our admissions team have made accommodations to keep tours and individual meetings socially distanced as well.