Who is a Readmission Student?
A Readmission student is someone who attended Robert Morris University but has been out more than four consecutive semesters (not including summers) and is looking to return to complete their degree program.
Note, if you have not been out for more than four consecutive semesters, you do not need to reapply and you can contact Ms. Marla Burgess in the Center for Student Success & Personal Development for assistance.
Process for Readmission:
STEP 1 – Submit a New Application
- Submit a new application through the Admissions office online at www.rmu.edu/apply
- You will want to apply as a “Transfer” student
- Click on the link for the correct starting term and create a new account.
- We will then automatically pull your RMU transcripts for your application
- Select the major you wish to return to Robert Morris University for even if it is a different program from what you were previously in.
STEP 2 – Submit Official Transcripts from other Colleges “post” RMU
If you have attended any colleges/universities since last attending RMU, we will need official transcripts sent from all those college/universities attended. You can disregard this step if you have not attended any other schools since attending RMU.
Submit Official Transcripts:
**Please remember official transcripts and forms need to be sent from your College/University by:
Office of Admissions
Robert Morris University
6001 University Blvd.
Moon Township, PA 15108
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Must be sent from the College or University)
STEP 3 – (Optional) Submit your Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- RMU’s Federal School Code is 003359
**Once you have been approved for readmission back to Robert Morris University, your Official Transcripts from other colleges and your prior RMU transcript will be evaluated by the School Advisor of your program and you will receive a copy of this evaluation via email. The appropriate School Advisor will then be in contact with you to discuss registration for the upcoming semester.
Any questions on the Readmission application process, please contact:
Diane M. Fatigati, M.S.
Assistant Director of Transfer Admissions
Nicholson Center 343