When you become a member of the RMU family, you’re a member for life.
As an alum, you can take advantage of a number of exclusive benefits.
- In-person access to the Elaine Boyd Library.
- Invitations to exclusive alumni events.
- Support from the Career and Professional Development Center.
- Corporate Affinity Groups
- Compass Real Estate
- Farmers Insurance Choice
If you are interested in purchasing tickets for RMU athletic events, please visit the RMU ticket office (https://rmucolonials.com/tickets).
RMU License Plate
Show your Colonial pride with a special Robert Morris University alumni license plate. Plates are available for $32.
To order your specialty license plate, please follow the steps below:
- Download and print the application for Pennsylvania specialty registration plates.
- Mail the completed application and check to:
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Special Organization Plate Program
- PO Box 68266
- Harrisburg, PA 17106-8266
Transcripts and Diploma Replacement
- You can contact Academic Services at 412-397-2223 with any questions pertaining to academic transcripts.
- This form will authorize you to prepare a duplicate diploma (or certificate) to replace the one originally issued.
Notice: Please note, if you attend(ed) Roosevelt University (formerly Robert Morris University in Chicago, IL), their contact information is (312) 341-3535 or email@example.com. Roosevelt University is not affiliated with Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh, PA.