This event has been canceled.
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- 8:15 am - 12:45 pm
- Yorktown Hall
Pre-Registration Deadline: Wednesday, March 18
If you are interested in pursuing a creative career, don't miss this opportunity to network with professionals in a variety of fields to learn about career options and gain advice about finding internships and full-time jobs.
- 8:15 - 8:50 am: Student Registration and Light Breakfast
- 8:50 - 9:00 am: Welcome
- 9:00 - 9:50 am: Opening Session
- 10:00 - 10:50 am: Career Panel Discussion I
- 11:00 - 11:50 am: Career Panel Discussion II
- 12:00 - 12:45 pm: Networking Reception
Opening Session: The Value of Professional Organizations & Networking
Career Panel Discussion Topics
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Graphic Design & Interaction Design
- Journalism, Social Media & Writing
- Photography, Television & Digital Cinema
This event is sponsored by the Career and Professional Development Center, the School of Informatics, Humanities and Social Sciences, and the Departments of Communication, English and the Humanities, and Media Arts. Registration is open to all RMU students and alumni.