COVID-19 Information Hub
RMU COVID-19 Dashboard
Positive cases reported to RMU since 8/21/2020: 506
Currently In Isolation
Currently In Quarantine
Individuals in isolation have tested positive for COVID-19. Individuals in quarantine have shown symptoms and are awaiting test results or have been exposed to an infected person. The number of people in isolation and quarantine includes both those doing so in campus housing and off-campus housing, or, in the case of employees, their homes.
Last updated 5/14 at 8:10 AM
Please check this page for regular updates regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including recent messages to the campus community.
- Vaccine Clinics at RMU: Robert Morris University and the Allegheny County Health Department have partnered to help the Pittsburgh region get the COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer). Over the next month, there will be a series of vaccination events held at RMU in the UPMC Events Center. Anyone age 16 and over is eligible. Learn more.
- Fall 2021: Assuming continued progress in controlling the virus, we plan on returning to normal in-person instruction and activities for Fall 2021, including athletics with fans in attendance and other major campus events. Learn more.
- The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act, the second federal COVID relief package, became law in December and includes aid that will be distributed directly to students by RMU. Learn more.
- RMU asks all students to self-quarantine for 14 days before their return to campus.
- RMU, in partnership with Allegheny County Health Department and Curative Inc., will provide mandatory reentry testing for all students who are taking one or more on-ground courses in the Spring 2021 semester. This includes undergraduate and graduate students, and residential and commuter students. Students will be required to quarantine in their residences while they await their test results. Testing will also be available on a voluntary basis for faculty and staff members. Random surveillance testing will continue as needed through the semester for the safety of the campus community.
- The Student Recreation and Fitness Center hours of operation are available here.
- Due to the resurgence of COVID-19 worldwide and ongoing travel restrictions, all FLEAP courses for 2021 have been canceled
- The RMU Barnes & Noble Bookstore is open. Check here to read about new safety measures and learn how to order books from the store online.
Learn more about:
Sentinel Surveillance Testing for COVID-19
Robert Morris University has partnered with Curative, Inc., the UPMC MyHealth@School Center, and the Allegheny County Health Department to conduct COVID-19 testing among our students. Even though the number of students and employees infected with COVID-19 remains low, RMU will continue our efforts to ensure the campus community is safe, especially now during the colder months when we are mostly indoors.
RMU Ready Plan
Promoting a safe and healthy return to campus.
Robert Morris University is committed to promoting a safe and healthy environment for our students, faculty, staff, and visitors. The pages linked below outline the Spring 2021 plans to resume in-person instruction and residential living, monitor health conditions, mitigate the potential spread of the virus, and communicate timely information.