COVID-19 Information Hub
Please check this page for regular updates regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including recent messages to the campus community.
- Please remember to monitor your symptoms daily using the #CampusClear app. The app is available to download for both Apple and Google Play.
- Robert Morris University is committed to promoting a safe and healthy environment for our students, faculty, staff, and visitors. Click here to view the RMU Ready Plan for the Fall 2021 semester.
- In response to a dramatic increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in western Pennsylvania, Robert Morris University will require all members of the campus community and all visitors to wear masks while indoors, effective Tuesday, August 17. Read the updated mask policy here.
- Beginning with the start of the Fall 2021 semester, the COVID-19 vaccine will be required for all RMU students who are enrolled for in-person classes, students who reside in on-campus housing, and students involved in club sports and intercollegiate athletics. Learn more here.
- Exemptions to the vaccine requirement may be granted for medical reasons or due to objections related to religious, moral, or ethical beliefs.
- The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act, the second federal COVID relief package, became law in December and includes aid that will be distributed directly to students by RMU. Learn more.
RMU COVID-19 Dashboard
Positive cases reported to RMU since 8/1/21: 90
Currently In Isolation
Currently In Quarantine
Individuals in isolation have tested positive for COVID-19. Individuals in quarantine have shown symptoms and are awaiting test results or have been exposed to an infected person. The number of people in isolation and quarantine includes both those doing so in campus housing and off-campus housing, or, in the case of employees, their homes.
Last updated 9/23 at 2:20 PM