COVID-19 Information Hub
Please check this page for regular updates regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including recent messages to the campus community.
- Robert Morris University is committed to promoting a safe and healthy environment for our students, faculty, staff, and visitors. Click here to view the RMU Ready Plan for the Spring 2023 semester.
- Subject to limited exceptions, RMU will no longer require masks to be worn indoors or outdoors. We are asking that all members of the campus community continue to carry a mask at all times, because there will be situations in which you will be asked to wear one. Click here to see more details.
- Please remember to monitor your symptoms daily.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is required for all RMU students who are enrolled for in-person classes, students who reside in on-campus housing, and students involved in club sports and intercollegiate athletics. Learn more here.
- Exemptions to the vaccine requirement may be granted for medical reasons or due to objections related to religious, moral, or ethical beliefs.
- The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act includes aid that is distributed directly to students by RMU. Learn more.
- No eating or drinking is permitted in classrooms or in the library.
RMU COVID-19 Dashboard
Positive cases reported to RMU since 8/1/22: 305
Currently In Isolation
Click here for reported cases from previous years.
People in isolation have tested positive for COVID-19 and includes both those isolating in campus housing and off-campus housing, or, in the case of employees, their homes.
Last updated 03/31/2023 at 10:03 AM