Fall 2020 and COVID-19 Information Hub
RMU COVID-19 Dashboard
Total number of positive cases since 8/21/20: 15
Currently In Isolation
Currently In Quarantine
Individuals in isolation have tested positive for COVID-19. Individuals in quarantine have shown symptoms and are awaiting test results or have been exposed to an infected person. The number of people in isolation and quarantine includes both those doing so in campus housing and off-campus housing, or, in the case of employees, their homes.
Last updated 10/21 at 4:45 PM
Please check this page for regular updates regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including recent messages to the campus community.
- Robert Morris University has partnered with Curative, Inc., the UPMC MyHealth@School Center, and the Allegheny County Health Department to conduct COVID-19 testing among our students. The surveillance testing will begin on Monday, October 26, 2020 and continue through the end of the semester. Learn more here.
- Information on the Spring 2021 semester is now available. Please see the message here.
- Please see the RMU Ready Plan below to learn more about plans for the Fall 2020 semester.
- The Horizon League and Big South Conference have postponed fall sports. Read more here.
- The Student Fitness and Recreation Center reopened on August 21. Please see reopening information here.
- The RMU Barnes & Noble Bookstore is open. Check here to read about new safety measures and learn how to order books from the store online.
- Island Sports Center: The Golf Dome at the Island Sports Center and the main building reopened for most activities. See more information here.
Learn more about:
Sentinel Surveillance Testing for COVID-19
Robert Morris University has partnered with Curative, Inc., the UPMC MyHealth@School Center, and the Allegheny County Health Department to conduct COVID-19 testing among our students. The surveillance testing will begin on Monday, October 26, 2020 and continue through the end of the semester.
RMU Ready Plan
Promoting a safe and healthy return to campus.
Robert Morris University is committed to promoting a safe and healthy environment for our students, faculty, staff, and visitors. The pages linked below outline the Fall 2020 plans to resume in-person instruction and residential living, monitor health conditions, mitigate the potential spread of the virus, and communicate timely information.