The undergraduate-level certificate in logistics provides the necessary skill sets to be successful in supply chain or logistics management positions by covering logistics terminology, finished goods flows, inventory management, supply chain analytics and performance measures, and warehousing and transportation issues from a marketing perspective.
Designed as a stackable credential, the program can be enrolled in independently or as part of an undergraduate degree. Courses count toward graduation requirements, so students who enroll in the certificate program can graduate on time.
- MARK2000 PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
- MARK3150 PRIN OF CHANNEL MGMT LOGISTICS
- MARK3550 STRTGIC ASSET MGMT/SUPPLY CHN
- MARK3575 INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
- MARK4500 LOGISTICS PERFORM & MEASUREMT
These are some of the classes for students in this academic program: