The Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medicine certificate program is for college graduates who need to add science coursework to their credentials in order to pursue further education in the health professions.
The program provides the intensive science background necessary for admission to medical, dental, veterinary, or other professional health schools. The curriculum lays the foundation for the understanding of basic life processes needed in the health professions. Students benefit from pre-medicine advising, MCAT prep seminars and the guidance of the university’s pre-professional health committee.
Paul Badger, Ph.D.
Department Head of Science and Associate Professor
email@example.com Robert Morris University
- Year 1:
- BIOL1310 Principles of Biology (Fall Semester)
- BIOL1315 Principles of Biology Lab (Fall Semester)
- CHEM1210 Chemistry I (Fall Semester)
- CHEM1215 Chemistry I Lab (Fall Semester)
- MATH1020 Pre-Calculus (Fall Semester)
- BIOL2310 Principles of Biology II (Spring Semester)
- BIOL2315 Principles of Biology II Lab (Spring Semester)
- CHEM2210 Chemistry II (Spring Semester)
- CHEM2215 Chemistry II Lab (Spring Semester)
- MATH2070 Calculus W/Analytic Geom I (Spring Semester)
- CHEM 2320 Organic Chemistry I (Fall Semester)
- CHEM2325 Organic Chemistry I Laboratory (Fall Semester)
- PHYS1210 General Physics I (Fall Semester)
- PHYS1215 General Physics Lab (Fall Semester)
These are some of the classes for students in this academic program: