In order to prepare for the upcoming academic year, you are strongly encouraged to attend one of our Transfer Advising Programs, which feature a variety of informational sessions for the fall semester. During the program, you will:
- Interact with our campus experts
- Receive your spring schedule
- Meet with an academic representative from your chosen major
- Meet one on one with a financial aid counselor (optional)
Upcoming 2022 Dates
- May 12th - In Person @ 10:00am
- June 7th - Virtually @ 11:00am
- July 13th - In Person @ 10:00am
- August 24th - Virtually @ 11:00am
Check-in for May and July programs begins at 9:30 a.m. and the program begins at 10:00 a.m. Students attending the virtual June or August program will receive a link a few days prior to the event. Guest are welcome to attend.
Before you attend one of our New Transfer Advising Programs, please submit your $500 deposit.
Click to register: