In order to prepare for the upcoming academic year, you are required to attend one of our Transfer Advising Programs, which features a variety of informational sessions for the fall semester. During the program, you will:
- Interact with our campus experts
- Receive your fall schedule
- Meet with an academic representative from your chosen major
- Meet one on one with a financial aid counselor (optional)
Upcoming 2023 Dates
- May 16th - In-Person @ 10 a.m.
- June 15th -In-Person @ 3 p.m.
- July 20th - In-Person @10 a.m
- August 22nd - Virtual @ 10 a.m.
Check-in for May and July's program begins at 9:30 a.m. and the program begins at 10:00 a.m. Check-in for June's program will begin at 2:30 p.m. and the program will begin at 3 p.m. A link to the August program will be sent a few days prior to those who RSVP to attend. Each program will be approximately two hours in length. Guests are welcome to attend.
Before you attend one of our New Transfer Advising Programs, please submit your $500 deposit.