In order to prepare for the upcoming academic year, you are required to attend one of our New Student Advising Programs, which feature a variety of informational sessions for the Spring semester. During the program, you will:
- Interact with our campus experts
- Receive your Spring schedule
- Meet with an academic representative from your chosen major
- Meet one on one with a financial aid counselor (optional).
- Have your RMU Freedom Card picture taken.
Upcoming 2019 Dates
- November 26- 9:30 a.m.
- December 18- 9:30 a.m.
Check-in for November and December programs begins at 9:30 a.m. and the program begins at 10:00 a.m. Each program will be approximately two hours in length.
Before you attend one of our New Student Advising Programs, please submit your $500 deposit. Deposits can be accepted on site the day of the program. Check-in for a Transfer Advising Program is in the lobby of the Nicholson Center, 3rd Floor.