In order to prepare for the upcoming academic year, you are required to attend one of our Transfer Advising Programs, which feature a variety of informational sessions for the fall semester. During the program, you will:
- Interact with our campus experts
- Receive your Fall schedule
- Meet with an academic representative from your chosen major
- Meet one on one with a financial aid counselor (optional)
- Have your RMU Freedom Card picture taken
Upcoming 2020 Dates
- May 14- 10 a.m.
- June 18- 10 a.m.
- July 15- 3 p.m.
- August 26- 10 a.m.
Check-in for May, June, and August programs begins at 9:30 a.m. and the program begins at 10:00 a.m. Check-in for July program begins at 2:30 p.m. and the program begins at 3:00 p.m Each program will be approximately two hours in length. Guest are welcome to attend.
Before you attend one of our Transfer Advising Programs, please submit your $500 deposit. Deposits can be accepted on site the day of the program. Check-in for a Transfer Advising Program is in the lobby of the Nicholson Center, 3rd Floor.