In order to prepare for the upcoming academic year, you are required to attend one of our Registration Day programs, which feature a variety of informational sessions. During the program, you and your family will:
- Take part in interactive sessions with our campus experts.
- Enjoy lunch on campus.
- Receive your fall course schedule.
- Take a campus or residence hall tour (optional) and then meet one on one with admissions or financial aid.
- You will also have your RMU Freedom Card picture taken.
Fri, June 14 | Thurs, July 25
Here are several important things you need you to do before you attend one of our Registration Day programs:
- Submit your $500 deposit. Deposits can be made using one of the following options:
- Online via the RMU website – you will need to log in to Sentry Secured Services and use the ePay option for website payments.
- Check made payable to "Robert Morris University”
- Complete your registration information form. You must submit this form as part of the program reservation process.
- Students are highly encouraged to visit this page for more information regarding the Math Placement Test.