May the 4th Be With You
Which Star Wars characters would be the best — and worst — at handling the coronavirus crisis?
Best Prepared for Coronavirus
- Darth Vader: His mask meets N-95 standards.
- Han Solo: Carbonite is impenetrable to viruses.
- Luke Skywalker: He takes social distancing very seriously in the new trilogy.
- The Mandalorian: He never removes his mask and he protects those he does not know. This is the way.
- C-3PO: His natural state is paranoia and alarm, so he would be right at home.
- Jar Jar Binks: He-sa drive people at least six feet away.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Lives in the desert as a hermit. (Downside: old.)
Least Prepared for Coronavirus
- R2-D2: He's always plugging into something but never washes afterward.
- Leia: Because she is a senator.
- Rey and Kylo Ren: They exchange lightsabers without first sanitizing them.
- Sarlacc: Giant mouth is always open with no mask, and nobody wants to disinfect that.