1. Connect to the RMU-Guest Wi-Fi network or plug in your device to an Ethernet port,
open your browser and navigate to the RMU website (www.rmu.edu). You will be
redirected with the Guest Portal. Click the Register for Guest Account link under the
Sign On button.
2. On the Registration page, enter your first name, last name, a valid mobile phone
number and click Register. RMU Guest Registration will send a text (SMS/MMS)
message to the provided phone number (charges may apply – check with your
3. You should receive a text message with a 7 day Username and Password, and you will
be redirected to the Sign On page. Enter these credentials and click Sign On.
4. Once signed in you will be presented with the Robert Morris University IT Acceptable
Use Policy. You must read through and agree to this policy. Click Accept to continue.
5. You should now have Guest network access. Your browser will redirect to the RMU
website, after which you can access the Internet.
If you need assistance, please contact the RMU IT Help Desk at
412-397-2211, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Hale Center room 205.